Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of use are:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we (nor any third parties) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders and fully refund you, the customer, at our discretion and without incurring additional liabilities.
- You acknowledge that using any information or materials from this website is at your own risk and that we shall not be liable for that use. It remains your responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information used by you meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained in this website is prohibited.
- Referral discounts will not be valid if the referral address is the same as that of the referrer.
- Quality issues with perishables resulting to refund needs to be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Good Food Maldives will contact customers regarding unavailable items and offer substitutions.
- Good Food Maldives reserve the right to cancel orders found to be fraudulent.
- Good Food Maldives reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Good Food Maldives will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- Good Food Maldives requires payment on delivery or upfront payment through bank transfer for orders to be delivered. In the instance of non-payment, Good Food Maldives reserves the right to refuse delivery of goods.