Organic Chamomile & Spearmint

Organic Chamomile & Spearmint

Regular price
Rf89.00
Sale price
Rf89.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Naturally Caffeine Free  Gluten Free Vegan  Vegetarian
WEIGHT
20 bags
INGREDIENTS
Organic Chamomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%) 
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
United Kingdom
DESCRIPTION
Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves